Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Sunday With No Food Delivery

Today I did not order any food delivery. Quite honestly, sometimes I find it quite sien to wait for the food to be delivered.

Once you tekan the order, you get a notification that your order is in the kitchen/accepted by the restaurant and an estimated delivery time is given. Then you wait.

I am one of those people when something is immediately pending, I can't focus on doing anything else. I hate to be interrupted while I am in the middle of a task. For instance, I am loading my laundry and suddenly DING DONG! I get very flustered. That's just me.

Sometimes there is no notification that the delivery is on the way. Maybe it is because the rider did not initiate the notification, I don't know.

Like the other day, the order status on ShopeeFood showed that the rider was still at the restaurant (10 minutes after the initial message). Next thing I knew BEEP BEEP! The guy was outside my gate.

Anyway. At Aeon I saw this.


A cardboard date palm hah..hah...


When you see loads of dates, you know that Ramadan is coming! 


Medjool dates, my favorite!


I got this one.

And it so happened I had 4 strips of bacon leftover in the fridge.


It was perfect to make Devil on a Horseback.


Roasted in the oven at 180C for about 22 minutes.


It's a delicious and moreish snack. I love it.

So today, lunch was this funny looking sandwich.


Dinner is Mee Goreng which I defrosted and reheated. I also fried two eggs.


I will eat this later.


It's always very convenient to prepare ahead. I dislike having to slave in the kitchen more than once a day. Especially now with the blistering hot weather.


This is for dessert heh..heh...heh...

Post a Comment

0 Comments