Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fur Grass

Well after the fur dried.

That just sounds weird.

But after all the paint on the fur dried.  Still sounds weird, like a PETA protest...

Anyway.

I got the cat brush and started to try and separate the fur strands to make it look more grass like.

See what you think.





It looks better from a distance.  But fairly grass-like.

The table is covered with the dust from the paint as it shakes off the 'grass'.

I think I might do some experimenting with RIT dye and see if that takes better.  But right now I feel like I've sunk enough work (and paint) into this that I'll see how it looks against the house once I've gotten my base.

Which still hasn't arrived.  I am Very Disappointed.

Zorg face.

What do all of you think of the 'grass'?

Post a Comment

0 Comments