Yoo Jae-Suk has released a picture at home.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, What kind of father do you live with? I think I should ask the children directly.I want to be a warm father, but it is not easy. Sometimes I raise my voice, he said. But the children will know how beautiful and loving I am.In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk added, I wonder what kind of dad I am, I want to ask myself.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a real wasteful style compared to people like Kim Jong Kook. I try to reduce the waste at home.I turn off the unnecessary electricity.
Yoo Jae-Suk has released a picture at home.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, What kind of father do you live with? I think I should ask the children directly.I want to be a warm father, but it is not easy. Sometimes I raise my voice, he said. But the children will know how beautiful and loving I am.In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk added, I wonder what kind of dad I am, I want to ask myself.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a real wasteful style compared to people like Kim Jong Kook. I try to reduce the waste at home.I turn off the unnecessary electricity.

Yoo Jae-Suk has released a picture at home.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "What kind of father do you live with?" "I think I should ask the children directly." "I want to be a warm father, but it is not easy. Sometimes I raise my voice," he said. "But the children will know how beautiful and loving I am."

In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk added, "I wonder what kind of dad I am, I want to ask myself."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am a real wasteful style compared to people like Kim Jong Kook. I try to reduce the waste at home. I turn off the unnecessary electricity. "