Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lee Seung-gi X Han Hyo-joo, as well as age, alumni and debut work is the same 'Hometown Flex'

Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-ju played an extraordinary chemistry in a long-time reunion.TVN Hometown Flex broadcasted on August 9 was decorated with Cheongju Broadcasting and Lee Bum-soo and Han Hyo-ju appeared as guests and guides.Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo, who had been breathing with SBS drama Brilliant Legacy in the past, were the interests of many people.It was a long time since the two shots were broadcast, but the two had been in a relationship.In particular, Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo were surprised to find that they were not only old but also alumni and debut works.Lee Seung-gi said, Before I did, Han Hyo-joo was very worried, and Han Hyo-ju said, I thought I did not know about Cheongju Broadcasting.I thought I was studying this time, but the area of ​​Cheongju Broadcasting is 1.6 times the area of ​​Seoul. Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-jus relationship was not the end.Lee Seung-gi, who lived in Cheongju Broadcasting for a while, was also the hometown of Han Hyo-ju. Lee Seung-gi said, I crossed the street with the house where I lived for a while, and Hyoju house. Han Hyo-ju said, I may have encountered it while passing.Lee Seung-gi said, Im going to think about Hyoju again when I hear this story, but Im going to have to ask you three times.I made a promise last time, but I didnt want to see him, so I made another appointment, and that day I heard from him, What are you doing? I said, I wanted to do something.I recently had a drink with the Bumbaner team, but I had an acquaintance who overlapped with Hyoju.So I tried to set a place to meet with him, but suddenly he said, Lets contact him later. Han Hyo-joo showed a shameful smile.Lee Bum-soo, the only Chungcheong-do native, understood the story of Han Hyo-joo and made him laugh.Two people who boasted of Tikitaka Chemi. Lee Seung-gi showed a serious friend while playing with Han Hyo-joo.In the portrait drawing held at the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Lee Seung-gi chose Han Hyo-ju as the portrait hero: I do not think of a lot of pure feeling when Han Hyo-ju is present.But after a long time Ive known her, I feel like Wannabe, and I wanted to draw a good picture.Han Hyo-joo laughed, leaving a bone-like word saying, I feel it but it does not resemble me.They had a meaningful time in their hometown of Yulyang-dong, where they went to their homes and schools after passing the super that kept their old shape.Lee Seung-gi asked how he had dreamed of an actor while repeating his home, school, and academies. Han Hyo-joo said, The child actor of the drama was very good at acting.I saw it and dreamed of acting, and I just submitted it to the model selection contest. Call 02 and come to audition.I went back and forth to Seoul and decided to major in it, he said.I guess I didnt feel like I was leaving when I left, so I just went to find what I wanted to do.If I think about it now, what if I felt gratitude for this place? It was all I had when I was a kid, anyway.I also feel a lot of emotions because I am before I went through a lot of hard work. Lee Seung-gi laughed, I think I talked for the longest time. In addition, Lee Seung-gi said in the epilogue video, You cried at the safety of Hyoju.I even cried in a black mask and I saw the students suspiciously before. Han Hyo-joo laughed with shame, Stop it!
Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-ju played an extraordinary chemistry in a long-time reunion.TVN Hometown Flex broadcasted on August 9 was decorated with Cheongju Broadcasting and Lee Bum-soo and Han Hyo-ju appeared as guests and guides.Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo, who had been breathing with SBS drama Brilliant Legacy in the past, were the interests of many people.It was a long time since the two shots were broadcast, but the two had been in a relationship.In particular, Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo were surprised to find that they were not only old but also alumni and debut works.Lee Seung-gi said, Before I did, Han Hyo-joo was very worried, and Han Hyo-ju said, I thought I did not know about Cheongju Broadcasting.I thought I was studying this time, but the area of ​​Cheongju Broadcasting is 1.6 times the area of ​​Seoul. Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-jus relationship was not the end.Lee Seung-gi, who lived in Cheongju Broadcasting for a while, was also the hometown of Han Hyo-ju. Lee Seung-gi said, I crossed the street with the house where I lived for a while, and Hyoju house. Han Hyo-ju said, I may have encountered it while passing.Lee Seung-gi said, Im going to think about Hyoju again when I hear this story, but Im going to have to ask you three times.I made a promise last time, but I didnt want to see him, so I made another appointment, and that day I heard from him, What are you doing? I said, I wanted to do something.I recently had a drink with the Bumbaner team, but I had an acquaintance who overlapped with Hyoju.So I tried to set a place to meet with him, but suddenly he said, Lets contact him later. Han Hyo-joo showed a shameful smile.Lee Bum-soo, the only Chungcheong-do native, understood the story of Han Hyo-joo and made him laugh.Two people who boasted of Tikitaka Chemi. Lee Seung-gi showed a serious friend while playing with Han Hyo-joo.In the portrait drawing held at the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Lee Seung-gi chose Han Hyo-ju as the portrait hero: I do not think of a lot of pure feeling when Han Hyo-ju is present.But after a long time Ive known her, I feel like Wannabe, and I wanted to draw a good picture.Han Hyo-joo laughed, leaving a bone-like word saying, I feel it but it does not resemble me.They had a meaningful time in their hometown of Yulyang-dong, where they went to their homes and schools after passing the super that kept their old shape.Lee Seung-gi asked how he had dreamed of an actor while repeating his home, school, and academies. Han Hyo-joo said, The child actor of the drama was very good at acting.I saw it and dreamed of acting, and I just submitted it to the model selection contest. Call 02 and come to audition.I went back and forth to Seoul and decided to major in it, he said.I guess I didnt feel like I was leaving when I left, so I just went to find what I wanted to do.If I think about it now, what if I felt gratitude for this place? It was all I had when I was a kid, anyway.I also feel a lot of emotions because I am before I went through a lot of hard work. Lee Seung-gi laughed, I think I talked for the longest time. In addition, Lee Seung-gi said in the epilogue video, You cried at the safety of Hyoju.I even cried in a black mask and I saw the students suspiciously before. Han Hyo-joo laughed with shame, Stop it!

Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-ju played an extraordinary chemistry in a long-time reunion.

TVN 'Hometown Flex' broadcasted on August 9 was decorated with Cheongju Broadcasting and Lee Bum-soo and Han Hyo-ju appeared as guests and guides.

Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo, who had been breathing with SBS drama 'Brilliant Legacy' in the past, were the interests of many people. It was a long time since the two shots were broadcast, but the two had been in a relationship. In particular, Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo were surprised to find that they were not only old but also alumni and debut works.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Before I did, Han Hyo-joo was very worried," and Han Hyo-ju said, "I thought I did not know about Cheongju Broadcasting. I thought I was studying this time, but the area of ​​Cheongju Broadcasting is 1.6 times the area of ​​Seoul. "

Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-ju's relationship was not the end. Lee Seung-gi, who lived in Cheongju Broadcasting for a while, was also the hometown of Han Hyo-ju. Lee Seung-gi said, "I crossed the street with the house where I lived for a while, and Hyoju house." Han Hyo-ju said, "I may have encountered it while passing."

Lee Seung-gi said, “I’m going to think about Hyoju again when I hear this story, but I’m going to have to ask you three times.” I made a promise last time, but I didn’t want to see him, so I made another appointment, and that day I heard from him, “What are you doing?” I said, “I wanted to do something.”

"I recently had a drink with the 'Bumbaner' team, but I had an acquaintance who overlapped with Hyoju. So I tried to set a place to meet with him, but suddenly he said, "Let's contact him later." Han Hyo-joo showed a shameful smile. Lee Bum-soo, the only Chungcheong-do native, understood the story of Han Hyo-joo and made him laugh.

Two people who boasted of Tikitaka Chemi. Lee Seung-gi showed a serious friend while playing with Han Hyo-joo. In the portrait drawing held at the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Lee Seung-gi chose Han Hyo-ju as the portrait hero: “I do not think of a lot of pure feeling when Han Hyo-ju is present. But after a long time I’ve known her, I feel like Wannabe, and I wanted to draw a good picture.” Han Hyo-joo laughed, leaving a bone-like word saying, "I feel it but it does not resemble me."

They had a meaningful time in their hometown of Yulyang-dong, where they went to their homes and schools after passing the super that kept their old shape. Lee Seung-gi asked how he had dreamed of an actor while repeating his home, school, and academies. Han Hyo-joo said, "The child actor of the drama was very good at acting. I saw it and dreamed of acting, and I just submitted it to the model selection contest. Call 02 and come to audition. “I went back and forth to Seoul and decided to major in it,” he said.

“I guess I didn’t feel like I was leaving when I left, so I just went to find what I wanted to do. If I think about it now, what if I felt gratitude for this place? "

“It was all I had when I was a kid, anyway. I also feel a lot of emotions because I am before I went through a lot of hard work. "Lee Seung-gi laughed," I think I talked for the longest time. "

In addition, Lee Seung-gi said in the epilogue video, "You cried at the safety of Hyoju. I even cried in a black mask and I saw the students suspiciously before. "Han Hyo-joo laughed with shame," Stop it! "

Post a Comment

0 Comments