Good morning and happy weekend! What do you have in store for yourself this Saturday? I'm going to a French Market (it's my feeble attempt to relive being at a real French Market a few years ago) but I am looking forward to it. Then soccer and gymnastics. Sunday has a Santa Race and dinner at a German Beer House. And I'll be walking as much as possible because I need to get in 53 miles still this month! Thankfully with the tasty and healthy snacks I get in these Fit Snack boxes I am well nourished and ready to tackle all my walks. I eat some before, some after, some during. It makes a difference so check the snack you choose wisely to give you what you need to make it through the day. You can try out Fit Snack with a 30% off your first box by using my link HERE. Let's check out with that November box had for us!
*press sample*

0 Comments