Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Chanel nail varnish - is it everything it's meant to be?


I recently got a pot of the bright yellow nail varnish from Chanel (Yes that's right, I got it!!!) However, I have to say - my nails look nothing like the professional job above. I had AWFUL problems with it.
First off - it needed serious layers to get to that shade - I mean serious layers. I was not amused. Then to top it off - it wouldn't dry. I normally do my nails before bed and having over done it with the champagne this weekend (no word of a lie - dying) it just wouldn't dry and I lost my patience.
It then dried streaky.
To the point where I will be removing it tonight and re-painting. I was shocked. Normally Chanel beauty products are supposed to be amazing and I have always found that to be so. Given the cult status behind this varnish - I'm not amused.
However, it was difficult to get - so I'm going to try again before I write it off!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments