Zoya Marley (2 coats)
The Superbowl starts soon so I figured I'd do a quick post. Usually I have a party to go to, but I've got nada this year (which is fine with me). I'm honestly not too thrilled about the Madonna half time show, either. I guess the part I'm most excited about is the commercials.
Marley is part of the Zoya Intimate Collection and is a light lavender color with hints of pink with some nice shimmer in the background. I found several of the Intimate Collection polishes in the clearance bin at my local Ulta for $3.99 each. Score! Despite being February, I have been craving some spring-like colors, likely due to the extremely warm temperatures this winter. I was a bit worried about application after the first coat because it was a bit chalky, but it was just fine after the second. I like it, it's really pretty!

0 Comments