(all 2 coats unless otherwise noted)
1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Brick Wall
2. Essie Bordeaux
3. Essie Masquerade Belle
4. Cult Nails Quench
5. Essence Eclipse Thirsty (3 coats)
6. China Glaze Ravishing Darling (3)
7. Revlon Ruby (3)
8. NARS Chinatown (3)
9. Nox Twilight Sangria
10. OPI Vampire State Building (3)
11. Goldie unlabeled wine
12. OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
13. OPI Oh ... To Be 25 Again (3)
14. Sally Hansen Salon Addicted to Red (3)
15. Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Black Red
16. Essie Wicked (3)
17. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Flirt (3)
18. Sally Hansen Salon Pat on the Black
19. Maybelline Express Finish Blackberry
20. Borghese Carnevale Grape (3)
Bottles 1 through 5:
6 through 10:
11 through 15:
16 through 20:
When I finished this wheel, I still had a handful of pink and red cremes that weren't on wheels, so I started a new one with those:
1. Rescue Beauty Lounge Plie (3 coats)
2. Barry M unlabeled mini (3)
3. Orly Fancy Fuchsia (3)
4. Catrice Forbidden Apple (2)
5. Barry M unlabeled mini (2)
6. Joe Fresh Cherry (2)
7. Joe Fresh Wine (2)
So now I've got all of my pink and red cremes swatched (except for any that might have gotten in the wrong Helmer drawer, which I'll just have to deal with those when I come aross them). I could start pulling out dupes for sale or swap; I'm just not sure how I'll make those decisions. Should I have a brand hierarchy of some sort? Or should number of coats required be the deciding factor? How would you (or do you) do it?

0 Comments