This is not the usual leather, stud or madly weird thing I normally post but everyone likes comfort. I think things that are comfortable, block color and slouchy are under rated. Everyone likes it but it doesn't always get posted on the blog.
I am willing to bet there are people out there who put on the uncomfortable stuff for photos and take them off again when its done. This gear although lighter colors then I normally wear. I am normally someone who wears a lot of black. But it's comfortable, easy to wear and interesting shapes. You'd be surprised how many different ways this comes in handy.
I often forget about Phase Eight. I wasn't really a shopper of theirs when I lived in Ireland. I cannot get them here at all in Italy so that's the end of that! I am a big fan of the comfortable separates at the moment as living out of a suitcase is difficult enough and separates mean I have more options for work.
Given that I work in an active environment followed by writing all evening, I prefer to have the more comfortable work wear.
So yes, this would do me nicely. I have however, featured Phase Eight here before for their jumpsuits. I think about the time that I worked for Brown Thomas and was styling. I found myself drawn to some really nice suits. Although as a woman of 6ft, they (jumpsuits in general) don't always fit me! Sadly!






0 Comments